Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Kill A King

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Avelore
Egg
Egg
Avelore

Male
Number of posts : 17
Otherkin Type : White Phoenix Dragon
Registration date : 2008-11-03

To Kill A King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King   To Kill A King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:04 pm

I Smiled at the meat, and chirped happily as I nibbled on it, holding it in all my paws.

I had caused whatever was outside to run away; to do what, I most certainly don't know. All I knew was how dark it was and how good this meat tastes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamiradeorum.webs.com
gcdm
Master of Flames
gcdm

Male
Number of posts : 44
Otherkin Type : Standard Western-500 Fire Series
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Statistics
Health:
To Kill A King - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50To Kill A King - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King   To Kill A King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:24 pm

gcdm meeped happily and nomed away at the meat, swaying his tail side to side, this is the first piece of real meat he had in a long time, the king fed him slop and food wastes and he was happy to finaly have a real chunk of meat.
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male
Number of posts : 74
Otherkin Type : Vampiric Creature
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Statistics
Health:
To Kill A King - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50To Kill A King - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King   To Kill A King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:15 am

Demonicus smiled as the guard finally stepped back and pushed the gates open for the black-armored knight.

"Heh, I knew I'd get through to you." He hissed as he stepped into the castle courtyard.

He shifted back and took a small glance at the guards and spoke once more as the gates began to close.

"Don't try and stop me or your king dies..." He said as the gates closed.

Finally he had reached his goal and was going to take this town for his own. pushing the doors to enter the castle's main hallway. Guards were stationed everywhere, unmoving as if Demonicus was invisible.
------------------------

The shadows chirped and hissed as they had found their prey. Slithering under the doors, the creatures almost made a hypnotizing shreak as if in pain only to realize that it was a signal as more came through the cracks.

"The master wishes you to stay here..." One of them finally hissed.
Back to top Go down
Avelore
Egg
Egg
Avelore

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King   To Kill A King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:28 pm

I meeped loudly in fright at the voices and the shadows, and scrambled behind the man. "Mammy!" I cried, afraid..
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female
Number of posts : 463
Otherkin Type : Wolfdragoness
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Statistics
Health:
To Kill A King - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67/67To Kill A King - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/67)

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King   To Kill A King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:45 am

Asmoral's vampiric side allowed him to see in the dark, strange shadows that his vision couldn't penetrate had slithered under the door and were now taking the rough shape of humans.

"Hide with the red dragon." Asmoral hissed at the hatchling.

Listening as the hatchling took cover, he drew his sword and approached the shadows. His longsword was curved and the blade burned with a black flame, while it itself was a luminescent green.

"What is your business here?" he growled at the unnatural shadows.
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King   To Kill A King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:29 am

All of the shadows snickered in unison as if it was a joke. One stood from the group of them. Its body covered in a black trenchcoat that seemed to be eaten by the very shadow he was.

"To keep you all here...Master Demonicus wants you all to stay put. He believes you all are quite valuable to him for some unknown reason whether it's alive or dead." The cloaked one spoke.
---------------------
The doors of the royal chamber opened as the shaodw knight entered. The king sat on his beatifully crafted chair. Next to him was his queen and his daughter, Princess Kalyn.

The guards made a quick move to try and apprehend the man but the king silenced them with a wave of his hand.

"Your Majesty, allow me to get straight to the point. I need you and your queen dead..." Demonicus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female
Number of posts : 463
Otherkin Type : Wolfdragoness
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Statistics
Health:
To Kill A King - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67/67To Kill A King - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/67)

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King   To Kill A King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:46 pm

Asmoral smirked.

"Dead? What use would we be if we were dead?" He inquired "A little strange don't you think? Unless it's necromancy, then it's quite interesting." he casually took a step towards the shadow in the trench coat "However, I for one will not be at the mercy of another, my soul bound unwillingly into service." he raised his sword "You will have to fight me."

He rushed at one of the shadows, swinging his sword in a diagonal slash and smirking as the shadow dissipated from existence. The others started to close in and he fought until only the one in the trench coat was left.

"I'll give you a chance, fight or flight."
Back to top Go down
Arix
Juvenile
Juvenile
Arix

Male
Number of posts : 86
Otherkin Type : Warrior Dragon
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King   To Kill A King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:52 am

By the time we reached the city gates, I felt ready to collapse. My captor had roused me bright and early and would me no food or rest until we had come to our destination. Despite his predictions, it was rather late by the time we arrived. He hurried me into his cart as he begun to speak to the guards. I could only hear vague, muffled voices, but it wasn't long before we were moving again.

I could hear only muted voices and footsteps as we traveled, but was grateful that I was finally allowed some respite from pulling the cart. I couldn't see where we were headed, though I guessed we would soon be before the king that this man spoke to me of.

I felt the cart stop not too much later. After a few more muffled exchanges, the blanket covering me begun to move. Light flooded into my eyes, and I was temporarily blinded. I could only feel a prick piercing the scales on my hind leg before I was dragged back into an uncontrollable slumber.

And so begun my life of slavery.

During the long years of my captivity, I was "trained" in many different areas. Some days they taught me combat, in case I was needed to fight in a war. Other times I was taught to hunt and gather food and supplies for the kingdom. Most of the time, I was used as a beast of burden, ferrying supplies back and forth for construction of new buildings. Over the years, I noticed that I was a rather lucky one - I saw many more young dragons be brought in, work a few days, and die shortly after. It seemed that very few of the dragons survived past their first few weeks, even fewer were still alive after a year. Even more unfortunately souls were killed by our captors, either as punishment, or to break the rest of us.

The first time I was exposed to a dragon's death, I froze solid, unable to move a muscle. She and I were working underground, digging away at the rock for some purpose we weren't told. She tried to rebel against her overseers, but was quickly brought down by the same painful magic that the man who had captured me had used. She tried to run again, but more humans came to supress her. They pulled a weapon I had seen earlier, and fired it, a direct hit landing on her chest. The powerful force pushed her into the rocky wall of the underground, and she fell in a crumpled heap. The humans blasted her body with their horrible magic, and she screamed in agony, awfully, as she died. They turned to me, and I quickly looked away and continued to dig.

I still remember the dead dragon's eyes, silently staring, almost judging.

After a while, though, I became desensitised to death, and was made to ferry the dead dragons to their "final resting place". I won't go into the horrors of that accursed ground.

It's been many years now, though I lost count of exactly how many long ago. Every passing day I thought of Moragh, of what the man might have done to her, of how worried she must of been, even if she thought of me still.

The grate opened in front of me. I didn't have time to think any more today. Today, I was to be an "entertainment" dragon...
Back to top Go down
http://dragonrealm.ddstuff.com/node/36
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King   To Kill A King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:56 am

The shadow's red eyes glowed as more seemed to appear. The shadows were unkillable by certain extents only to be truly gone by the one who summoned them.

"Heh, you seem perfectly capable." The trenchcoat shadow hissed as the others closed in on their targets.

One of them suddenly began shrieking in joy as it fell to the ground. Slowly a figure began to form from the fallen shadow it was the black-armored knight they had seen hours ago.

"We must dissapear...My plan has failed and the king will have me executed." Demonicus said, standing upright.

"Master? You are serious?" The shadows asked in unison.

He suddenly drew his huge black sword from his back in flash and cut the shadows all down. They dissapear into a black mist and out of sight.

"Of course." He growled as they dissapated and he turned to face the group.
Back to top Go down
Avelore
Egg
Egg
Avelore

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King   To Kill A King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:56 pm

I had absolutely no idea what was going on. I remained under Gcdm's hide, whimpering in fright and wanting the comfort of my mother..
Back to top Go down
gcdm
Master of Flames
gcdm

Male
Number of posts : 44
Otherkin Type : Standard Western-500 Fire Series
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King   To Kill A King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:03 am

( D= i forgot the the site's url!, i ended up just googling my name until i found it again)
*gc drapes a wing over the small frightened dragon and hid in the shadow, he knew something was wrong, but what was wrong, he didn't know, he tried to contact the man through telepathy, hope he might know)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King   To Kill A King - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Kill A King
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Twilight :: Role Playing :: Freestyle Role Play-
Jump to: