Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello to one and all!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragons Eye
Egg
Egg
Dragons Eye

Male
Number of posts : 13
Otherkin Type : Eclipse Dream-Dragon
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Hello to one and all! Empty
PostSubject: Hello to one and all!   Hello to one and all! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:51 pm

I see this message board looks like it is near death. The graphics have all but disappeared, and the latest posts are dated from the 2009 year.

I would like to propose a solution, if I may.

I have set up my own website and domain name, back in the Spring of this year (2013), and would like to set up a space on the site for a message board! This site is getting promoted from several different places on-line because I am actively running a WordPress blog, AND the site is linkable (as well as redirected from a few of my older sites on-line) from several dragon-related and spirituality-related sites on the web.

I would like to take over the running and set up of this forum if there are no objections! It seems to have been abandoned, by appearance, and I would LOVE to restore it to glory! I am not talking about just setting up another forum. I am talking about actually transferring THIS forum, and any of the graphics and styling docs that can be retrieved - and restarting all of it - from its hiatus - to the new location!

Is ANYONE still even monitoring anything coming from this forum? If so, please leave me contact info - as I am going to change (update) my profile info at this very moment.

- Rev. Dragon's Eye
Founder, Temple of The Ancient Dragons

Back to top Go down
http://www.templeoftheancientdragons.org/

Hello to one and all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Twilight :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: