Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Born In The Wrong Body

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aevlore
Free Spirited Phoenix Dragon
Aevlore

Male
Number of posts : 199
Otherkin Type : White Phoenix Dragon
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Born In The Wrong Body Empty
PostSubject: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:48 am

This RP is almost based on Alternate Self, but it's a little different.. Also to add, this story may be used as my college coursework if all goes well. Have fun!

Chapter 1 - The Prologue

"*Hugs tightly*" She sent me, while I was chewing on my headset microphone, surveying that message over MSN.
"Thanks. I think I needed that, even though it's just words.." I replied.
"no probs, hun.. u know that im always here for u" She replied back.

She was my girlfriend, and an awesome one at that. She stood about 6', had brown eyes that glistened in the sun, along with blonde flowing hair. And yet, I keep on forgetting her name. A face, but no name.. Nice one, stupid.

"Sorry. What was your name again?" I asked, going as red as a sunburnt rose. Judging by her long pause, she was kind of annoyed. "heh. stacie, silly!" She sent.

"Heh".. That means so much.. And not in a good way either. It acted like a sheet over an ugly face. I knew what she was feeling, but she didn't want to show it, so I just dropped it, and now it's eating at my mind...

I decided to turn in for the night, but just as I went to click on Sign Off, someone added me.. shane_boyd240591@btopenworld.co.uk..

"Shane Boyd? I don't know any Shane Boyd." I said to myself, and I clicked the decline button, and signed off, and turned off all power to the computer.

Making my way upstairs, I stripped myself of clothing, only leaving underwear on me. Getting washed, I looked it myself in the mirror, and glanced at my body for a good few minutes.. 5'11", Hazel eyes, spikey hair,flabby belly and a somewhat spotty face and shoulders, I almost felt disgusted with myself. I cut off the stare, and headed to the bed of which that is mine, and flopped onto it, pulling the sheets over me and clenching the pillow and slept... zzz.

Chapter Two - The beginning of the beginning of the end.

Daybreak, and my eyes slowly opened to my light filled room. I hid like a vampire under my sheets because the light was so striking. I surveyed the room in which I lay; white walls, one window, clock.. 9:16 it showed.. "Crap.. Missed the bus.. by two hours!" I again said to myself, before flying out of bed and belting around the house, desperately trying to find my uniform.

I walked down to my bus stop and got the next bus into town, which was 10 minutes late as usual. I grabbed a seat, and swayed back and forth because the bus driver didn't know how to drive properly, so everyone was swaying like they were mental.. I stared out of the window to see Bristol Port bay. The bus stopped, and I eyeballed the people who boarded the bus. One of which was another student. A she..

She looked average; about 5'5" (But i'm rubbish at guessing heights), semi-straight blonde hair, glasses, but instead of those useless slipper things girls wear, she wore proper shoes. I could tell straight away she wasn't like any other girl i've seen. She sat in front of me, and i could feel the buzz flow around her. I wanted to say hi, but she seemed a little to annoyed by something.

There was definately something about her..

~Aevlore compressed a total of "3" posts.

Last edited by Aevlore on Sat May 17, 2008 5:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/full_time_dragon/
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female
Number of posts : 463
Otherkin Type : Wolfdragoness
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Statistics
Health:
Born In The Wrong Body Left_bar_bleue67/67Born In The Wrong Body Empty_bar_bleue  (67/67)

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:57 pm

I sighed, annoyed.
Had to go get a new Saturday job, but I'd been rejected everywhere.
"Why can't you be a normal 14 year old girl?" They had said "You're too...different"

Not that I'd wanted the stinking job in the first damn place.
No dragon spirited girl wants to be tied down to a normal life.
I sensed someone was looking at me, but I didn't bother looking back.
"Let them look..." I thought "I don't give a toss..."

Last edited by Fireclaw on Sun May 18, 2008 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Aevlore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:57 pm

I noticed her look from the reflection of the window. She looked well and truly ticked off by something. My dragon-side wanted to know if she was okay, but I put him at bay, and didn't ask, for I might get my head bitten off or something.

The bus continued on it's journey, passing corner shops with old folks in them, probably getting some more apple juice for all I know and care. I also saw coincidentially, some children play-fighting on a patch of grass outside a house. "How natural.. Animals playing and having fun.." I said to myself, partially not knowing how loud my voice was. It was then I realised their ages.. 14, 12 & 12.. They should be at school, right? No, because there IS no school today! I felt like such a fool..

I looked around to see if no one noticed me talking to myself, as the bus drew to a halt, and some people alighted the bus. I watched the girl in front of me out of the corner of my eye, to see what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:
Born In The Wrong Body Left_bar_bleue67/67Born In The Wrong Body Empty_bar_bleue  (67/67)

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:29 am

(I'm 5"8 tall by the way)

I stood up, stealthily looking at the guy who was sitting behind me out the corner of my eye. I turned away again and strode off the bus, my dragon side was telling me I should have said something but I ignored it.
I paused and looked around the street for any job offers.
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Aevlore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:56 am

I watched her get off the bus, and as the bus doors closed and motion was around, I saw her enter a building, with a piece of paper labelled 'CV'.

I got off at the next stop and decided to take a walk around a field. I walked up to a waterfall nearby, and sat next to it, watching the falling water battle with the still water. I noticed something shimmering in the water.. Looked pink and gold. I picked it up, and it fell apart in my hand. It was a gold chain, with pink balls. I think it must have been a bracelet, or an anklet.. Either one.

I collected the pieces, and placed them in my pocket for later.

Chapter 3 - Serious belong

Hour after hour passed, and I got up, brushing myself off from the dirt. I walked along the river, and spotted some kids fishing. One of which wasn't dressed like the others. He wore casual clothes, and had an odd-looking rod.. Looked more like a stick with wire on the end.. Nothing better than the basics!

He was probably 6ft or something. He had long dark hair and was pretty hairy in terms of facial hair. He also wore a bandage on his right shin, but no blood or grazings were visable through it. Was it for show, or other reasons? He slept in his chair, and the others were chatting away.

I thought of that girl again. I thought to myself, embracing the bits of bracelet/anklet in my hand "Maybe she'd like this.. But she didn't seem like the one for girly things. I'll rebuild it and sell it! Profit!", so I walked in the direction of home, while rebuilding the pink thing..

It was unlike anything i've ever seen. It shined blindingly when held against the sun, and for some odd reason, there was a long strand of white hair in the chain, and a small blue circle thing.. Like a scale or something.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:19 am

I sat in the interview, bored out of my mind as the interviewer read my files.
He looked up every now and then to glance at the bandages wrapped around the palm of each of my hands and also my wrists.
He seemed to think it was very bizarre because I was obviously not injured.
"Something wrong?" I asked with as much politeness as I could, but there was a trace of "Sorry, my give a damn about what you think is broken" in my voice.
The interviewer looked up with a small frown then went back to reading my files. He looked up again.
"You don't get the job" he said with a cold smile and handed back my files.
I kept my face expressionless as I stood up, but as I walked out the door I gave the interviewer the middle finger.

I walked quickly down the street, as I past people, they looked at me weirdly as if to say "Be like the other girls"
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Aevlore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:31 am

While walking down the street, still fiddling with the bracelety thing, I noticed that girl fuming walking towards the bus stop. She passed me, but I don't think she noticed me. I looked at her as she passed, and her reaction of acting-as-if-I-don't-exist made me want to know what is up, so I put the pink thing in my pocket, and turned around and caught up with her.

I put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey.. Are you okay?" I asked, with a soft voice, concerned for her.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:44 am

My shoulders tensed and I stopped walking. A smug feeling came from my dragon spirit and I began to tell it to shut the hell up but then stopped, there was something different about the guy and I knew what it was.
I turned my head to the side slightly to speak to the guy.
"It surprises me, that you care...fellow dragon" I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Aevlore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:47 am

I took a step back from absolute surprise. I didn't see that coming at all.

"How.. How did you know?" I asked, with a stunned expression on my face.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:51 am

"Call it womans' intuition" I said with a smirk.
My attention was caught by the anklet in the guy's hand, although I was staring more at the scale.
"If you don't mind...I'd like my anklet and..my scale back, please" I said, my voice had lost the cold edge.
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Aevlore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:08 pm

I stared in both surprise and shock. "This is yours? I found it in a river near a waterfall. If this is yours, then could you explain the white strand of hair, and that blue thing?" I asked, handing the anklet back.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:15 pm

"The blue thing, as I've already said, is a scale from my dragonself. The white strand of hair..." I trailed off, a pained expression on my face, I quickly regained composure "...was my dragonself's mate's" i finished, putting the anklet in my pocket "I have yet to find his human form"
I paused and tilted my head at the guy.
"I remember you, too. You were my brother...." I trailed off again "From another mother" I added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Aevlore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:19 pm

I tilted my head at what she was saying. For some odd reason, I felt really wierd.. Like when you fall off a climbing frame and land on your back and get a concussion, then you just feel so tired, and eventually pass out.

"I'm sorry. I got to.." I said, trying hard to disguise what is happening.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:25 pm

My dragonspirit let me regain the controls of my mind as it was her that had just explained everything.
"Gee...THANKS Fireclaw..." I said sarcastically in my mind.
I put a hand to my forehead as what Fireclaw had made me say, sunk in, i was beginning to feel a little faint.
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Aevlore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:27 pm

I saw her facepalm herself, and then my legs and mind gave up on me, and I just fainted. All the truth was too much at one time.

Sirens. That is what I expected to hear next...

Last edited by Aevlore on Mon May 19, 2008 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:34 pm

I fainted too, the truth being to much for me as well. The sirens drew nearer and I subconsciously felt myself being lifted onto a stretcher.

Next thing I knew, lights were flashing above my head as I was wheeled along to the ER. I heard a nurse's voice speaking to a doctor.
"Sir, we're going to have to put her in a coma to release the pressure on her brain, we've never seen a brain pattern so...different"
That was the last thing I heard before they put me into the coma.
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Aevlore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:37 pm

I awoke in a white room, disinfected of paintings or toys, and I saw that girl lying there on a stretcher. "Fireclaw?" I asked, human-self not knowing what i'm saying, "You there, Sis? Wake up.."

No response was given. I was really concerned for her, for I overheard the doctors saying she had an irregular Alpha brainwave pattern. I flopped back into my stretcher, looking into the lights above me, glaring down like bright eyes and I heard a voice in my mind.. "Hi Aev.."

Chapter 4 - Kids lost in themselves

"I can hear you" The voice said. It had a gutteral growl-like voice, but it had a feminine hint to it. My other-self replied, "Fireclaw? Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:11 am

"Damn right it is.." My dragonself responded in the guy's head "Mary -the girl- is in a coma inflicted by the doctors. Now Aev, disconnect the wires from her -us- and get us the hell out of here. The doctors have registered her brain pattern into one of those computer things and are building up a picture of me" she added.
"Fireclaw....What's going on...?" I thought weakly in my coma.
"Leave it to me. Sleep, Dragon-Bearer" My dragonself replied gently.
I obeyed and surrendered the controls of my mind to her for now.
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Aevlore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:40 am

"How am I supposed to do that? Josh, this human here, is paralyzed, and nothing can move! Oh wait.. I forgot I have magic abilities." Aev said, while he concentrated on something.

The screen that would show the form of Fireclaw started to fume, then it exploded, pieces of glass shattering everywhere, then the x-ray machines broke, followed by everything else in the room that was electrical.

"How's that?" Aev gloated to Fireclaw, with Josh still paralysed.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:35 pm

"Nice one G-Man, you forgot that Mary here is next to the machines you just made go boom" Fireclaw said dryly.
Fireclaw took a moment to feel where the exploding-machine inflicted injuries were.
"Minor burn on left cheek..and on left hand; moderate scratches. Other than that, she's fine" My dragonself reported "Remind me to tell Mary to slap Josh for this" Fireclaw added jokingly.
She paused.
"Crap, doctors are coming. I'll have to force Mary to wake up. We have to get out of here!" She whispered "Of course, I'll help Mary" she finished slyly.
The doctors came running in, armed with sedatives and straps to hold me down.
I sat up, Fireclaw's energy flowing through me. I opened my eyes and glared at the doctors.
"Bring it" I challenged.
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Aevlore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:58 am

"Oops.. Sorry Fireclaw.." I added, while Mary got up to challenge the doctors.

Aev was struggling to make Josh get out of his paralysis. A blue aura radiated from Josh, and dissappeared again. Then, without provocation, he woke up and saw the doctors.

The doctors looked at each other, then looked back to both the scratched up girl and the somewhat magical boy, and made a go for Mary, but Aev made Josh tackle both doctors in one go.

One doctor unfortunately had his face land on a broken vial of Ethanol, and was killed instantly, while the other doctor smashed his face on the counter, giving him a broken nose.

I got up, and brushed off some dust, then looked to Mary. "What happened to you?" Josh said, confused at the sight of her scratches.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:04 am

"Just a sec" I said and leaped out the stretcher. Grabbing the third doctor, I threw her into the remains of the exploded machines, knocking her out cold.

I smiled when no more doctors came, then turned around and slapped Josh across the face.
"Thats from Fireclaw to Aevlore, for making the machines explode and give me these injuries!" I snapped. But then I grinned, I hadn't slapped hard anyway.

"Lets go to McDonalds or something, I'm starving" I said randomly. Fireclaw cheered in my mind at the thought of McDonalds.
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Aevlore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:13 pm

I was somewhat surprised at this. "What?" I replied after the slap, "I'm not Aevl-" Josh paused because he heard a voice. "Can it, Josh! I'M Aevlore! I am you, so get used to it!" Aev said, using the voice of Josh.

"Right. Now go to Maccy D's.. I'm starving." Aev said, making josh walk out the door.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:35 am

I grinned and led the way out the hospital, Fireclaw humming merrily in the back of mind.
The receptionist stared at me and Josh as we simply walked out. I ignored her and continued down the road to Maccy D's.
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Aevlore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:51 am

What Mary or Josh didn't realise, was that the receptionist grabbed the phone and dialled 999.

The kids made it into McDonalds, and ordered 2 Big Mac Meals with Lemonade. They sat down at a table near the entrance, and began to chat.

"So, Mar- I mean, heh.. FIRECLAW.. How have you been all this time? It must have been, like, 99,000 years since we knew each other." I asked, with interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Born In The Wrong Body   Born In The Wrong Body Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Born In The Wrong Body
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Twilight :: Role Playing :: Freestyle Role Play-
Jump to: