Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freestyle Combat

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male
Number of posts : 74
Otherkin Type : Vampiric Creature
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Statistics
Health:
Freestyle Combat Left_bar_bleue50/50Freestyle Combat Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:40 am

"Come on, you think you can protect the dragons with those skills?" A boy said, kicking a young Salas to the ground.
Salas stood, his brown hair matted with mud and dirt. His nose bleeding slightly.
"And you think you can just push others around to make yourself look better?" Salas growled, drawing a beautiful-looking blade at his side.
The blade was slightly curved, its handle was golden with red wrappings.
The boy laughed, drawing a katana, this was after all just a training match.
"You know you can't beat me, who's gonna help you? You have no friends..."
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female
Number of posts : 463
Otherkin Type : Wolfdragoness
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Statistics
Health:
Freestyle Combat Left_bar_bleue67/67Freestyle Combat Empty_bar_bleue  (67/67)

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:07 am

"Yeah, and I rule China" Something growled.
Fireclaw landed next to Salas, she was still a young dragoness, only reaching 8ft in height on all fours but she was 40ft long including her tail (for this rp, I'm small)
She stood next to Salas and glared at the other boy with the katana.
"You got a dragon?" she inquired "Or is your head inflated enough to think that you don't need one?"

Last edited by Fireclaw on Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:17 am

Salas turned to see the magnificent dragon at his side. He did not know this creature and why she chose to help him but right now he didn't care.
"I..." The black-haired boy stuttered before running out of the arena and into the academy.
Salas sheathed his sword and gave a small smile of gratitude, wipping the blood off his face.
"Thank you very much. But you know once I enter the academy I have to finish my fight with him." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:29 am

Fireclaw nodded.
"No problem. If he proves to be difficult just kick him in the soft spot and tell your mentor it was an accident" she replied, shrugging "I've seen bigger humans than you do that" she added, smirking.
Fireclaw took off into the air again and circled the area.
"I'll wait for you" she called to Salas "Mention me to your mentor, he should know me. The call me Fireclaw around here"
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:37 am

Salas smiled as he turned and ran into the academy. Entering the main doors his mentor had been waiting for him. His black moustache and black hair made him look much older than he actually was.
"Salas! I heard from James that you had summoned a dragon to help you, is this true?!" He roared, James snickering from behind.
"No, sir...She appeared from out of nowhere and helped me...Look outside." He said, opening the dorrs as his mentor stepped out to see Fireclaw circling the area.
"Fireclaw! Well it has been too long...." He said with a wide grin walking out to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:00 am

Fireclaw grinned and landed in front of the mentor.
"Nice to see you again" she replied, bowing her head respectfully "That other kid James or was it Inflato-Head? was doubting Salas' ability" she continued.
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:44 am

The mentor looked down on James with a angry frown.
"Is this true James?" He asked sternly.
James nodded to answer since he was far too ashamed to actually speak.
"Well then, draw your swords...And continue your practice fight...I will make sure no cheating or rule-breaking will occur." He said, motioning Firecalw from the arena as James and Salas entered.
Salas drew his sword, the beauty of its craftmanship shone in the sun once more. James drew his black-handled katana in response.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:55 am

Fireclaw padded from the arena and sat back on her haunches to watch the fight. Some other students from the academy were coming outside to watch, they stared at Fireclaw in wonder for a few minutes before deciding she was safe and crowding around the arena limits.
The dragoness heard them placing bets on the outcome of the fight and grinned.
"Hey, kid" she whispered to one of the students.
"Y-yes?" he stammered.
"Bet you twenty gold Salas wins. Deal?" she offered.
"Deal" the boy replied, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:07 am

Salas closed his eyes, making a few slow movements with his sword. James took this opportunity to charge and attack, as he rushed Salas he suddenly realized he wasn't there but that was too late and the boy delivered a swift kick to James's back. He tumbled to the ground but recovered spat the dirt from his mouth.
"What the....?" James suddenly gasped, as Salas wrenched his right hand into an open palm, almost like a dragon claw.
The other kids looked shocked and even the mentor looked interested because Salas had not opened his eyes once yet.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:31 am

Fireclaw watched with interest as the fight bore on. She thought that James should have more grace since he's armed with a katana.
"Salas has promise....He could be able to raise his own dragon soon" Fireclaw thought, running through a list of dragon eggs in her head.
It was tradition that the dragons were to give one egg to the humans each year, first they would find who was worthy of receiving one.
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:27 am

James growled in fury and anger, he would not be beaten by this boy.
"I'm done playing around! Salas! Do you hear me?!" He roared, charging as his blade flashed in the sun. He delivered a few slashes only to have Salas block or pary them.
Suddenly he opened his eyes and a smile crossed his face.
"I see a weak spot! There!" He said, his right hand striking James in the chest then the ribs. Giving one final twist of his hand James slumped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:36 am

Everyone around gasped, Fireclaw shapeshifted into an elf wearing a simple cloth shirt and leather pants. She quickly walked into the arena and felt for the pulse of James.
"He's alive" she announced, her voice had lost it's growly edge in this form.
She looked at the kid she had placed a bet with and he grudgingly tossed her the money.
"Thanks kid" she said "And yes I can shapeshift" she added to all of the eyes looking at her curiously.
Fireclaw focused her attention back on James and Salas.
"Anyone a good medic?"
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:46 am

Salas stepped up.
"I'm not a medic but I can reverse the damage I inflicted with my grandfather's technique." He mentioned, kneeling before James's unconcious body.
Stabbing his sword into the ground, he held his right arm up with his left almost as if he was conjuring a spell.
He concentrated for a few moments before a blue mist flew out of his palm and into the mouth of James.
He coughed for a few moments after this happened before standing up, his body shaking from the pain.
"You're a freak, Salas! A damn freak!" James yelled as he ran into the academy.
The mentor simply shook his head and put his hand on Salas's shoulder.
"Don't take any of that in, you beat him fair and square and that's all that matters."
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:01 am

"There's gratitude for you" Fireclaw quipped.
She fell silent as if thinking something over. She shapeshifted again, this time into a human girl of about 15 years of age with scruffy, short blood red hair; wearing a leather tunic and linen pants. A cutlass with a glowing blue blade was attached to her belt.
"Salas, I want to fight you. To see if you are worthy of receiving a dragon egg"
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:10 am

Salas smiled, he had been waiting for this moment his whole life. And he knew he had to make this fight count. His mentor whispered something to his pupil before leaving.
"Make sure to never let your guard down, I have fought Fireclaw before but I know she will take advantage of an opening... Don't give her that option." He said, sternly before dissapearing into the academy.
Salas drew his sword and this time held it with both hands. The sun centered above them as if it was watching this battle as well.
"Let's go." He said, his eyes focused on the girl.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:33 am

Fireclaw drew her cutlass and circled Salas, waiting for him to make the first move. Her hair glinted in the sun which seemed to give her a strange red glow. She held the cutlass in one hand, the other hand she used for balance when she did a tricky move.
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:39 am

Salas smiled as Fireclaw circled him. He made a sudden movement as his sword changed into a row of blades almost like a snake and a whip. He spun his sword in a complete circle the length and reach of the weapon had doubled so now he could acutally hit. The speed of the attack was like none he had ever shown before, he wanted to show her his true potential.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:43 pm

Fireclaw backflipped to dodge the swing and while in the air she drove her cutlass into the ground so Salas' sword wrapped around it. Landing gracefully she pulled her cutlass back, wrenching the chain sword out of Salas' grip then she kicked him in the chest.
"That's one of the only disadvantages of chain swords" Fireclaw told him, tossing his sword back to him "But you could also use it as an advantage to disarm your opponent" she finished.
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:04 am

Salas grunted from the impact as he fell backward. He was quite suprised by the blow she had just dealt. Standing up, he prepared himself. His hands once again took a claw-like position as he charged. His attacks were accurate yet quick. As he delivered a roundhouse quick toward her face one thought was going through his mind. What would happen if he lost?
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:03 am

Fireclaw slipped her cutlass back in her belt and blocked the attacks hand-to-hand style. The roundhouse kick caught her by surprise and she staggered back. Spitting out a tooth she delivered sharp, quick jabs to Salas' face and torso, then she grabbed his wrist and collar, picked him up over her head and slammed him into the floor.
Fireclaw paced around the arena carefully, waiting for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:07 pm

He cried in momentary pain as he hit the ground and from the multiple blows to his face and torso. Staggering up he noticed his weapon still lying there. As he dove to grab it a small smile crept across his face. The sword immediately cahnged back to its orginal state. Jumping into the air he came down upon Fireclaw with all his strength then began a series of slashes and thrusts.
"I'm not going to lose!" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:57 pm

Fireclaw drew her cutlass with surprising speed, blocking each strike as if she knew they were coming before they came. She knocked Salas' sword to the side, twisted his arms behind his back then put her cutlass a mere inch away from his throat.
"Fight over, you qualify for an egg, well done" she praised, smiling as she released him.
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:06 pm

Salas looked quite shocked by this turn of events but decided it was best not to ask questions. He picked his sword up and immediately sheathed it.
He bowed with respect.
"Thank you Fireclaw."
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:15 pm

Fireclaw bowed back then changed back into her dragon form.
"Come, I will take you to where the egg awaits" she said, motioning for him to climb on her back "The egg guardian tells me that the dragon who hatches from the egg will be a female, a black and violet colour" she added "You have the honor of naming her as soon as she hatches"
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:57 am

"All right." He said, limbing onto her back. He was only 16 and already he was getting his first dragon egg. This was one of the most exciting moments in his life and yet he couldn't even think of a name for his drasgon yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freestyle Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freestyle Combat   Freestyle Combat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freestyle Combat
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Twilight :: Role Playing :: Freestyle Role Play-
Jump to: