Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male
Number of posts : 74
Otherkin Type : Vampiric Creature
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Statistics
Health:
I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight! Left_bar_bleue50/50I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight! Empty
PostSubject: I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight!   I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:22 am

Salas stood in the center of the stone arena, his brown eyes scanned the crowd as they all cheered him on. He gave a small bow as a salute and then drew his magnificent sword.
"Anyone who wants a fight! Come on!" He roared at the crowd swipping his balde through the air in a irritated manner.
Back to top Go down
Arix
Juvenile
Juvenile
Arix

Male
Number of posts : 86
Otherkin Type : Warrior Dragon
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight!   I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:28 am

*I land with a loud thud and fold my wings, roaring. Looking at my foe, I bow my head*
I am Arix Odragc, warrior dragon. I am an accomplished fighter, not easily defeated. Salas, I challenge you. Set your terms.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonrealm.ddstuff.com/node/36
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:
I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight! Left_bar_bleue50/50I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight!   I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:27 pm

"Good. My terms are simple whoever falls unconcious or out of the arena is the loser."He grinned.
He readied himslef, he had no idea what this dragon would bring against him.
Back to top Go down
Arix
Juvenile
Juvenile
Arix

Male

PostSubject: Re: I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight!   I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:02 pm

*I bow my head once more and assume a fighting stance, lowering my head to protect my chest. I begin to circle left, then right, then left again, inching closer and closer before leaping towards my enemy and lashing him in the side with my tail.*
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight!   I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:08 am

The boy does not see this move comign and with a grunt is sent sideways. Skidding to a halt near the edge of the arena, Salas simply stood up. His eyes were filled with the joy of battle. Rushing at the dragon his blade came forth swinging at him like a dancer of death.
Back to top Go down
Arix
Juvenile
Juvenile
Arix

Male

PostSubject: Re: I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight!   I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:31 pm

*My eyes light up, my heart pumping in the heat of the battle. As my opponent approaches me, I take a few tender steps backwards. I gather the muscles in my hind legs, waiting for the swing to pounce.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight!   I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I challenge anyone! Come forth and fight!
Page 1 of 1