Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I BELIEVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maeve
Youngling
Youngling

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-09-16

I BELIEVE Empty
PostSubject: I BELIEVE   I BELIEVE Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:48 pm

I believe you create miracle everyday. You make the impossible be possible. You move the mountains. You put the stars in the heavens. You call the rain to come down when the earth is dry and scorched. You have the sun to shine down on the world. You gently move the trees, creating a cool breeze. You formed the oceans. You make the amazing flowers. You paint leaves in the fall. You have the birds sing a peaceful melody. You create rainbows after rainstorms. You somehow restore peace. You create the magnificent sunrise and sunsets. You open the skies. You can still the raging storms. You soothe the most trouble hearts. You give plants and animals what they need. You guide us with a soft gentle whisper. You touch our hearts. In the winter you create the pure white snow. You have the angels always surrounding us. You shine your love through us. You bless us with friends that never give up. You allow light through the darkest areas. You pour your grace through us. You renew our spirits. You show us how precious life is. Idea
Back to top Go down

I BELIEVE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Twilight :: Creativity :: Non-Dragon Literacy-
Jump to: