Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNDERSTANDING MYSELF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maeve
Youngling
Youngling

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-09-16

UNDERSTANDING MYSELF Empty
PostSubject: UNDERSTANDING MYSELF   UNDERSTANDING MYSELF Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:19 pm

Looking into my soul is like opening a puzzle. So many question to find answers to. The more I search for answers the more I questions I get. So many new feeling coming through me. Dreams at night keeping me awake. Learning to walk closer to God. Sometimes questioning His will. My soul yearning for more. Doing a free spirit want to soar reaching to touch the stars. Wanting to share the love I feel. To the ones I care about so much. The love I feel so deep and pure. Taking a journey to find who I am. Along the way helping others to find their own peace. Struggling to find truth in the world. Teaching more about His love. Experiencing joy in small moments of time. Opening my heart more to Him. His passion in me making me feels alive. Gazing up the sky realizing how small I am in the universe. Feeling my soul thriving to be with Him. Sometimes waking up wondering what His plans are for me. Shedding tears of pure joy from feeling His grace. Trying to help others know His grace and love. Waning to make difference in the world.
Back to top Go down
maeve
Youngling
Youngling

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: EACH SOUL IS UNQIUE   UNDERSTANDING MYSELF Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:22 pm

Each soul is unique. We all handle our situations differently. We react to how we feel in our own way. In a way it can bring us closer, if we allow it to. Yet at the same it can tears us apart. We all can get hurt through this experience. We will also grow stronger. When someone is weak, the other person is strong in. Sometimes we can learn from each other. We can grow while we open our hearts to each other. All of us have a light that shines through us. None of us are better then other person. We can embrace and accept our differences. We can learn by listening more with our heart. It’s sad to see how many of us reject the differences in one another. All our spirits are lit with fire. We’re all born with passion in our heart. Our lives can be fuller and more rewarding if we allow love and compassion in. We can’t allow resentment and bitterness have room to grow. We need to learn how to forgive. We should try to understand where we each other come from. Hating and criticizing one another will do nothing good. It’ll only create more wounded spirits and broken hearts. We can’t forget we all created and formed with love. The more love fades the more we die inside. We could become cold and hard like frozen rock. We can’t let that happen.
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Master of Skies
Master of Skies
Shaylle

Male
Number of posts : 403
Otherkin Type : White Phoenix Dragon
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Statistics
Health:
UNDERSTANDING MYSELF Left_bar_bleue67/67UNDERSTANDING MYSELF Empty_bar_bleue  (67/67)

PostSubject: Re: UNDERSTANDING MYSELF   UNDERSTANDING MYSELF Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:40 pm

Those are very true, Sis. Well done.
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-twilight.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNDERSTANDING MYSELF   UNDERSTANDING MYSELF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNDERSTANDING MYSELF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Twilight :: Creativity :: Non-Dragon Literacy-
Jump to: