Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fireclaw's Cave Inn

Go down 
+4
Gorbash26
Salas
Shaylle
Fireclaw
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female
Number of posts : 463
Otherkin Type : Wolfdragoness
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Statistics
Health:
Fireclaw's Cave Inn Left_bar_bleue67/67Fireclaw's Cave Inn Empty_bar_bleue  (67/67)

Fireclaw's Cave Inn Empty
PostSubject: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 10:54 am

Fireclaw looked around her cave, it was huge but a bit boring.

"Wonder what i could do to improve this place?" she thought to herself.

After thinking about it, she got an idea, she would turn it into a Inn for other Dragons to stay if they were traveling. Fireclaw used magic to create rooms and a resturant all suited for Dragons of all shapes and sizes, after filling the place with the required furniture (beds, en-suite bathrooms, chairs, etc.) she made a huge help-yourself-buffet. It was all free, no charge because Fireclaw didn't want anything in return for her services. Finally, she finished with an enlarging of the cave entrance and a sign saying:

FIRECLAW'S CAVE INN
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Master of Skies
Master of Skies
Shaylle

Male
Number of posts : 403
Otherkin Type : White Phoenix Dragon
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Statistics
Health:
Fireclaw's Cave Inn Left_bar_bleue67/67Fireclaw's Cave Inn Empty_bar_bleue  (67/67)

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:29 pm

Shaylle swooped down to the entrance and stepped in. He slowly walked over to Fireclaw, and put his wing around the young dragoness. He thought she did a fine job making this place.

Last edited by on Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-twilight.rpg-board.net
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male
Number of posts : 74
Otherkin Type : Vampiric Creature

Statistics
Health:
Fireclaw's Cave Inn Left_bar_bleue50/50Fireclaw's Cave Inn Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:31 pm

Nairolus stepped in, his eyes glancing from side to side. An innocent smile came over his face as he noticed Fireclaw. As he ran towards her, his foot caught a crack in the floor, falling onto his face. "Owww!" he cried, a large imprint of a board on his forehead. The small child stood up, rubbing his head in pain. "Stupid clumsy board, I'll cut you into splinters...Making me trip like that!" He drew his sword, slashing once the board split into pieces. "There." He looked at Fireclaw. "Sorry about that sometimes my anger gets the best of me." He giggled.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 4:56 am

Fireclaw nuzzled Shaylle, then she grinned at Nairolus

"doesn't matter about the floorboard, I tripped over it myself the other day" she said "help yourself to anything, you two" she continued
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Master of Skies
Master of Skies
Shaylle

Male

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 4:03 am

"I am okay right now, thank you..." said Shaylle, offering her his wing.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 9:38 am

Shaylle wrote:
"I am okay right now, thank you..." said Shaylle, offering her his wing.

Fireclaw hopped up onto his wing and smiled again

"oh yeah, I forgot, there's also a few barrels of ale in the back" she told Shaylle and Nairolus
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Master of Skies
Master of Skies
Shaylle

Male

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 5:59 am

Shaylle softly closed his wing around her and rubbed his muzzle gently against her right leg.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 8:58 am

Fireclaw grinned, then spread her wings and flew up onto Shaylle's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:
Fireclaw's Cave Inn Left_bar_bleue50/50Fireclaw's Cave Inn Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 5:55 am

He growled as he sat down, knowing those two would pay absolutely no attention to him, without thinking he pointed his sword at them both. "That's it, I'm gonna skin both your hides!"
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Master of Skies
Master of Skies
Shaylle

Male

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 7:22 am

You will not touch her...
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 9:21 am

Nairolus smirked, he knew he'd be no match for Shaylle or Fireclaw but that didn't mean he wouldn't try. Sprinting towards them, the child thrusted his sword fowards only to be blocked by a small, white draconic wing. "What the...?" He said, as the wing opened up to reveal a pearl white dragon. "Nairolus, do not take your anger out on them." The fairly large dragon said, her eyes full of kindness.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 11:35 am

Fireclaw flew down to the ground and looked up at the pearl white dragon, who was a little bit taller than her.

"welcome to my cave inn" she said
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 5:25 am

The white dragon bowed, it had been the first time she had been warmly welcomed somewhere in a long time. "I am Shinju, one of the many dragons that watch over Nairolus." The small boy growled, grinding his teeth. "No, it was me watching you since you were just in the egg!" The pearl dragon smiled, Nairolus sheathed his sword turning away from the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 2:07 pm

I'm just gonna go hunting, i'll be back soon *with that, Fireclaw took off out the cave*
Back to top Go down
Gorbash26
Hatchling
Hatchling
Gorbash26

Male
Number of posts : 32
Otherkin Type : Dragon of nature
Registration date : 2007-04-18

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 3:04 pm

* walks along road with keyblade in hand, notices Fireclaws Cave Inn and decides to enter, peers into room, sees shaylle, Nairolus and big pearl white dragon* hi there *notices indentation on floor* whoa what happened here? *points to indentation with keyblade*
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 2:13 pm

Nairolus growled to himself. " I tripped and fell." The white dragon giggled for a brief moment, speaking softly. "Are you all right, Nai?" Covering him with her wing, Nairolus smiled. "Ya I'm fine, thanks for your concern."
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 9:17 am

*Fireclaw flew over the plains, searching for food, finding a lone buffalo, she swooped down and caught it, biting it in the neck quickly to kill it, grabbing it in her claws she headed back to her cave inn*
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Master of Skies
Master of Skies
Shaylle

Male

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 6:51 am

*Shaylle stood outside on the ledge. He perked his ears. He could hear her returning.*
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 4:36 pm

Nairolus turned away, he knew he had to keep focus on the dragon eggs. "We're leaving, come Shinju..." Walking towards the door, the white dragon bowed solemnly, quickly catching up with Nairolus. As Nairolus opened the doors he turned his head towards Shaylle. "Don't forget we still have some training to finish." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 2:25 am

*Fireclaw landed on the ledge outside of her cave, and lowered her head in farewell to Nairolus and Shinju*
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 6:19 am

Nairolus bowed to Fireclaw, his mind telling him to stay but he knew he had overstayed his welcome. Shinju looked down upon Fireclaw and gave a small grin. "If you would like to come with us, you and Shaylle are more than welcome as well as Gorbash."
Back to top Go down
Gorbash26
Hatchling
Hatchling
Gorbash26

Male

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 1:50 am

*turns to Nairolus* Thanks for the offer but i've already been trained by a master swordsman in my homeland.
Back to top Go down
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 5:52 pm

Shinju shook her head. "No Gorbash, this isn't training, this is the search for the sacred eggs." Nairolus smiled."And my quest to become the first ever Dragon Lord!"
Back to top Go down
Gorbash26
Hatchling
Hatchling
Gorbash26

Male

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 4:10 am

* turns to Nairolus* "sorry i'm already on a couple of quests at the moment. I have to find the seven rings of the elements and i also have to seal the heart of the world from darkness."
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 5:20 am

*Fireclaw looked at Shaylle* "should we go?" *she asked him* "its your choice" *she added, nuzzling him*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fireclaw's Cave Inn   Fireclaw's Cave Inn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fireclaw's Cave Inn
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Twilight :: Role Playing :: Freestyle Role Play-
Jump to: