Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aevlore
Free Spirited Phoenix Dragon
Aevlore

Male
Number of posts : 199
Otherkin Type : White Phoenix Dragon
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw. Empty
PostSubject: Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw.   Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw. Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:34 pm

Arena: Betwixt & Between. It is a place that only exists between realities and worlds. It is an endless plane, and is a white plane.

Type of Battle: Checkmate. First to place a paw on the opponants chest while the opponant lays on his/her back is the winner.
Rounds: 1

Do you accept?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/full_time_dragon/
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female
Number of posts : 463
Otherkin Type : Wolfdragoness
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Statistics
Health:
Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw. Left_bar_bleue67/67Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw. Empty_bar_bleue  (67/67)

PostSubject: Re: Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw.   Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:39 pm

*Silence*
*Leaps into Betwixt&Between*

I accept.
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Aevlore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw.   Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:28 pm

*Takes a bow and looks up at you, with a face of concentration gripping the ground with my claws*
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:
Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw. Left_bar_bleue67/67Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw. Empty_bar_bleue  (67/67)

PostSubject: Re: Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw.   Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:59 am

*Bows back, then stares at you with a piercing gaze*
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Aevlore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw.   Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:42 pm

(SOOOO Sorry about the late reply! I forgot all about this!)

*Stands still, looking at you, reading you like an open book*
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw.   Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:50 pm

*I smile to myself as you fall right into my trap. Metaphorically. I sense that you think I'm going to attack, so instead I sit down and continue to glare at you*
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Aevlore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw.   Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:55 pm

*Smiles, and spots that you have left your chest open. I kick at the ground, and butt my horns into your chest, then hoisk you up with them, then bashes you down powerfully to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw.   Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:55 am

*I leap to my feet then bite your neck and swing you around. I let go and you crash heavily into the floor. I run at you and repeatedly swipe at your head with my paws and claws then kick you in the belly*
"Don't be patronizing or sexist" *I warn you then take off into the air, waiting for your next move*
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Aevlore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw.   Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:39 am

*Shakes head, growls and stands, gripping the floor, then roars a beam of light at your wing membranes*
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw.   Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:00 am

*I dissipate into mist and veer away from the beam. I reform into my main form of a dragon and send a beam of fire right back at you*
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Aevlore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw.   Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:54 pm

I put my paw out towards the beam, and created a flash shield, blocking the beam. I teleport in an instant above you, and crack you in the head with my tail, sending you down to the ground hard. I follow you down, and spit natural napalm onto your exposed chest.
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female

Statistics
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw.   Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:53 am

*I bat the napalm away with my wing before it hits my chest. Dark mist swirls around me and I shapeshift into and elf. In this form I roll out of the way of you then leap up onto your back and stab you in between the shoulder blades with a silver dagger. I transform back into a dragon and roll your now paralyzed body onto it's back and place a paw on your chest*
"Checkmate. I saved shapeshifting until last"
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Aevlore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw.   Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:04 am

Growls, but takes defeat.

"Well done. I am defeated."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw.   Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come forth and battle me, Fireclaw.
Page 1 of 1