Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHEN YOU FIND LOVE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maeve
Youngling
Youngling

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-09-16

WHEN YOU FIND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: WHEN YOU FIND LOVE   WHEN YOU FIND LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:45 pm

WHEN YOU FIND LOVE

When you find love you’ll know it’s there. It’s something you won’t have another experience like. Everything in your life changes. You start to put your feelings aside for them. The light in your eyes comes back beaming so bright. You begin to trust all over again. You want to make the other person happy. Slowly passion grows in your heart and soul. Hope is restored in your spirit. You want to share everything with them. Your heart is filled with love. You begin to feel alive. The sun shines brighter in your world. You give yourself to that person fully without expecting anything in return. You see things with your heart more then your eyes. Everything to you becomes a treasure. You cherish life along with the ones you care about. Warmth fills your veins and soul. Your spirit wants to soar above the clouds freely. The love you have the person over flows like the deepest oceans. You begin to realize the feelings of others is more important then your own. The love you receive will pierce through any darkness. You start to have compassion for others. You put yourself second. Tears of love flow down your cheeks. So many wonderful things happen in your life. Your soul begins to soar. You have a song in your heart and fire in your spirit.
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Master of Skies
Master of Skies
Shaylle

Male
Number of posts : 403
Otherkin Type : White Phoenix Dragon
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Statistics
Health:
WHEN YOU FIND LOVE Left_bar_bleue67/67WHEN YOU FIND LOVE Empty_bar_bleue  (67/67)

WHEN YOU FIND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHEN YOU FIND LOVE   WHEN YOU FIND LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:46 pm

Beautiful poem as always, Sis.
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-twilight.rpg-board.net
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female
Number of posts : 463
Otherkin Type : Wolfdragoness
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Statistics
Health:
WHEN YOU FIND LOVE Left_bar_bleue67/67WHEN YOU FIND LOVE Empty_bar_bleue  (67/67)

WHEN YOU FIND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHEN YOU FIND LOVE   WHEN YOU FIND LOVE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:38 am

Wow Mae, this poem is so true!
Good work, sis. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHEN YOU FIND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHEN YOU FIND LOVE   WHEN YOU FIND LOVE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHEN YOU FIND LOVE
Page 1 of 1