Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY LOVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maeve
Youngling
Youngling

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-09-16

MY LOVE Empty
PostSubject: MY LOVE   MY LOVE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:33 pm

When you feel alone I'm there for you. When days seem weary I will come and hold you. Listen for me in the breeze. You'll feel me when the sun wraps around you like a warm blanket. I won't let harm come to come to you. I am in the stars in the heavens., watching over you at night. I love you with very depth of my heart. Your pain becomes my pain. The love I have you shines through the moon and sun. The peace I share with you is seen looking at the sunrise and sunsets. I never lose faith in you. I am in your heart. Listen to nature around you. It'll be your guide. Never be afraid to be who you are. Treasure what of the wild creature can teach you. My love is all around you. Follow your dreams with passion and drive. Never let your heart grow cold and harden. Always fight and stand up for what you believe in. For I am there with you. Allow my love and others flow through you. Always keep your heart open, Remember to seek peace before war if possible. Peace will bring love and joy in your life. My love will give you strength. Hold onto me when you're feeling weak. Don't darkness take over. Follow the path of light and you will find me.
Back to top Go down

MY LOVE
Page 1 of 1